At MKDS, our profound adoration for Showit and its remarkable website template shops is no secret. Showit effortlessly empowers us to craft modern, professional, and breathtaking websites, all while prioritizing user-friendliness and cost-effectiveness for business owners. With Showit, you have the freedom to embark on a blank canvas, build your website from scratch, or choose from their extensive collection of awe-inspiring templates. These templates facilitate effortless updates through a seamless drag-and-drop system. With every element thoughtfully designed, you can customize the placement of text and images, and without the need for any coding knowledge. You can read more about our take on the differences between custom design and templates here.
After retiring our own Showit website template shop, we decided to promote the template shops of other designers instead! There are SO many Showit website designers out there with shops, and these are a few of our absolute favorites!
(Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We will make a small commission if you use these links and codes to purchase. But we wouldn’t share these shops if we didn’t love them!)
A few of our favorite Showit Website Template Shops
Abigail Dyer Design
Abigail Dyer offers Showit templates that are modern and strategic. Her templates make it easy for you to design a website that stands out and speaks to your ideal clients. Follow this link to get 20% off your template purchase. The average investment these templates are $797
Reasons to love Abigail’s templates:
- Most are 16 pages or more
- Perfect for photographers, wedding planners, florists, and creative entrepreneurs
- Matching blogs to give you one cohesive look
- Offers educational training & resources and a Showit subscription discount
Create with Danielle
Create with Danielle is an excellent template shop with affordable options for new businesses. The average investment for Danielle’s templates are $397. Danielle’s designs give you a professional look with responsive design making it easy for you to customize colors, fonts, and images.
Reasons to love Danielle’s templates:
- Includes 9 pages
- Offers training videos and resources to help you launch quickly
- Designed for you to easily customize colors, fonts, and images
- Perfect for photographers, wedding and event planners, interior designers, and coaches
Maya Palmer designs templates that are designed with marketing in mind while also being beautiful and easy to customize. The average investment for Maya’s templates is $350. You can use code MARY20 for $20 off your purchase.
Reasons to love Maya’s templates:
- Includes at least 17 pages
- Designs are clean, light, and impactful
- Perfect for bloggers, content creators, and creative business owners
- Offers a free guide to help you select the template that will work best for you
Tonic Site Shop
Tonic Site Shop has a wide selection of templates for you to choose from. The templates are tried and true as they have been used by over 7,500 other creatives and entrepreneurs. They are designed to convert and ensure that you stand out. The average investment is $1,250. You can follow this link for 15% off your purchase.
Reasons to love Tonic Site Shop’s templates:
- Offers a free quiz to help you figure out which template would be best for you and your business
- Many templates to choose from but super easy to search. They’re organized by “easiest to launch”, “editorial”, minimalistic”, “sales focused”, etc.
- Strategic, image-driven templates
- Perfect for photographers, coaches, designers, podcasters, and bloggers
Jess Gingrich creates templates that are engaging, clean, and impactful. She designs templates with marketing strategies in mind to help you connect with your ideal clients. The average investment of Jess’ templates is $397. You can follow this link to get 15% off your purchase.
Reasons to love Jess Gingrinch’s templates:
- Perfect for coaches and educators
- Offers a workshop that can be added on called, “Launch with Moxie”. This workshop guides you through the process of customizing your template allowing you to launch quickly and professionally.
- “Lite Site” template options that include all the marketing strategies and customizable details at a fraction of the price
Lauren Rich Creative
Lauren Rich Creative designs templates that are bold and modern. Lauren’s designs are created to help you create a website that finally feels like you. The average investment of Lauren’s templates is $949.
Reasons to love Lauren Rich Creative’s templates:
- Access to a video tutorial library, a website checklist, an SEO checklist, and a launch checklist
- Includes at least 11 pages
- Offers customizable illustrations and editable icons
- Perfect for photographers
Looking for assistance customizing your new Showit website template? Look no further! We offer a Showit website template customization package that includes brand design, copywriting, and SEO optimization.