Showit is a website platform that was originally created to help photographers. So, it completely makes sense that there are a lot of Showit website templates for photographers on the market.
Even though I believe the Showit platform works great for industries outside of photography (such as bloggers: check out this post), designing for photographers will always have a special place in my heart! My first custom Showit website design project was with a photographer, and I’ve worked with A LOT of photographers to rebrand and redesign their websites since then.
That’s why I have website templates for photographers in the MK Website Shop. If you’re a photographer, you could absolutely make any of my Showit website templates work GREAT for your business. But, these are the three that I think work best for photography businesses without too much customization: Bree, Julianne, and Fallon.
The Bree template is feminine, playful, and bold! It’s designed as a wedding florist’s website, but would be perfect for any a wedding or portrait photographer!
Reasons I love the Bree for photographers:
- It has a TON of places to showcase your expertise and photos. Including a gallery at the bottom of the services page. This gallery links to individual full page tiled galleries so you can share a variety of work from one wedding/session, or a collection of your best weddings, engagements, family sessions, etc.
- The Bree template was strategically designed with a layout and organization that works great for service-based business owners, and the BOOK button is always in the top right hand corner of the website so people know where to go next.
- The home page in the Bree template is perfectly organized for a photographer! Before you scroll down, there’s a place to tell your website visitors who and where you serve. Then, you can share about the experience you offer your clients and why you love what you do. Plus, you could change the next section on the page to highlight three galleries instead of subpages if you wanted to!
The Julianne Showit website template is feminine, classy, and full of spots for stunning photography! It’s designed as a wedding coordinator’s website, but would be perfect for a wedding or portrait photographer too! We’ve even customized the Julianne template for an interior designer (check out that customization here).
Reasons I love the Julianne for photographers:
- It has a TON of places to showcase your beautiful photos. Including a separate portfolio page.
- The Julianne has all the pages you need to sell your photography services: home, about, services, portfolio, blog, and contact pages. Plus, it includes some extra pages like a shop page for integration with Shopify Lite if you want to sell digital products (like prints, guides, or courses) from your Showit website.
- The blog layout actually features vertical images! After years of working with a lot of photographers, I’ve realized that most of you all prefer vertical photos most of the time. So, I wanted this blog layout to highlight all your favorite pictures!
Check out these customizations of the Julianne template:
The Fallon template is sophisticated, and a little bit boho. This template is actually set up as a wedding photographer’s website. So, if you’re a photographer – you can customize the Fallon template for your own photography business in no time at all! But you don’t have to be a photographer to love the Fallon template; we’ve even customized the Fallon template for an floral designer (check out that customization here).
Reasons I love the Fallon for photographers:
- Well, first off – it was actually designed with photographers in mind!
- The Fallon has all the pages you need to sell your photography services: home, about, services, portfolio, blog, and contact pages. Plus, it includes some extra pages like a shop page for integration with Shopify Lite if you want to sell digital products (like prints, guides, or courses) from your Showit website.
- The blog layout in the Fallon might be one of my favorites! It has a beautiful header where you can feature one of your favorite photos. Also, it has a featured posts section where you can showcase your highest performing blog posts.
Check out this customizations of the Fallon template:
Are you ready to DIY your new photography website? All the Showit website templates in the MK Shop come with lifetime support from me, plus access to a library full of step-by-step tutorials. You can also hire my team to customize a template for you if you aren’t really the DIY type.