I don’t know about you, but I could explore web designs all day long. The personalities, creative differences and unique takes on the website journey, well, there’s always so much to be inspired by.
If you’re looking for a little inspiration, look no further. I’m featuring some of my favorite 2020-2021 Showit website examples (from client projects) for you to get cozy with. Let’s go!
Showit website examples for photographers
Katelyn Anne Photography
There is just something about Katelyn’s site that makes me feel so happy every time I visit it. The combination of calm blue tones and her always-smiling personality makes her website feel one of a kind. Right away, you can’t help but to fall in love with her. Here are some of my favorite elements to look out for:
- Video background and a featured video on the about page
- Thin border lines and easy-to-read text, mixing bold with seamless
- Fact list — showing off the weddings, images and experience up her sleeve
- Individual weddings and families pages — giving both client categories a home to explore their specific service
- A contact page with more than a contact form (yes, you can include reviews and blog posts on contact pages!)
Tracy Parrett Photography
If you’re drawn to those faded, yet sophisticated tones, Tracy Parrett’s website is exactly that. It’s akin to a magazine, but feels so comfortable and inviting. You might notice the following:
- Experience-focused home page
- Straightforward investment page — you can find exactly what you’re looking for, and it feels luxurious
- Sub-pages for the portfolio. We created individual pages for the featured weddings this photographer wanted to showcase. If you click on the portfolio page and then click on a gallery, you’ll be taken to a new page just for that wedding (great for SEO).
Paden Gore Photography
Creative, warm and personable — this website makes me feel forever young.
- A gallery at the top of the home page
- Warm and unique color palette — orange and green, but it’s gorgeous!
- Arched photos, giving the content an architectural, creative feel (you’ll know what I mean when you see the about page)
More sites you should check out
This videography studio literally translates to timeless in German. I love their take on timeless, and how you fall in love with them and their story all while being surrounded by ageless work.
- An about page with all the details — personal, backstory, timelines, nicknames. So many adorable parts!
- A simple menu bar with a drop-down for their unique services
- A videography portfolio that avoids overwhelming users with too many videos
Light and Lessons
A fashion blog and faith website, this platform is built around Athena’s content and it feels curated and charming.
- Blog-centered home page
- A shop my Instagram page, a must for her niche
- Blog posts with side bars and content to keep readers on the site
Take a closer look
Love what you see? Find more Showit website examples on Pinterest and get in touch with me here if you want your own custom site!
And don’t forget to check out these 3 Showit website templates for photographers!