If you’ve been following along with my business journey for any amount of time, you’ve probably heard me talk about Showit. And if you’re just stumbling upon MK Design Studio for the first time, welcome! Now let me tell you about the incredible Showit website platform!
Showit is the website builder I use for my business, and for all my clients. It’s a website builder, host, and amazing customer support team all in one! They started as a website builder for photographers but the company has grown to be used for many other industries. I do work with a lot of amazing photographers, but I’ve also used Showit to design and build websites for a stationery designer, florist, dog groomer, and so many small businesses in diverse industries.
I discovered the Showit platform a couple months before I left my old agency design job and I instantly knew it was the answer to so many problems I’d faced as a designer. So let me tell you some of the reasons I love Showit so much!
Why I use Showit for my web design clients:
- As a designer for the platform, I start every custom project with a completely blank white page and build up from there. It’s almost like designing a website in Illustrator or Canva, honestly. This allows me to build websites that are unique to each client.
- Showit integrates with WordPress for blogging! WordPress is one of the most powerful blogging platforms out there and I love that my clients get to use all the amazing features it has to offer for their Showit websites.
- The platform is easy to learn! Of course, there’s always a learning curve with any new program but it’s much easier than learning other website platforms I’ve used. I teach my clients how to use the builder if they aren’t already familiar with it, and after an hour or two of training, they are confident about updating their website without me.
- Showit has a wonderful support team that helps with ALL aspects of editing, launching, etc. And they have some pretty awesome help documents filled with everything you need to know to update your website too. All these resources helped me to master the platform as a designer pretty quickly.
- Also, there’s an amazing and supportive community of Showit website designers out there. I love that we cheer each other one with each of our launches!
Is it time for you to try out Showit?!